Anatomy of a Bong
Bongs can range in size, shape, color, price and weight. Though there are many different variations, the basics anatomy of a bong remains the same. Here is a list of the different bong features and what they’re used for.
- Bong Mouthpiece This is the part of the bong where you place your mouth.
- Bong Chamber Sometimes referred to as the bongs neck, this is a long skinny part that is filled with smoke before reaching the bongs mouthpiece.
- Bong Base Usually in a round bowl shape, the base is where the water is contained.
- Bong Down Stem A skinny tube that extends from the bongs base to the outside of the bong.
- Bong Slide or Bong Bowl Holds your smoking material and slides right into the bongs down stem.